Pecan, Cranberry & White Chocolate Pie
Recipe Yield: 2 pies
4 ea eggs
1 box light brown sugar
1 1/3 cups light corn syrup
2/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp sea salt
2 cups pecans
2 cups dried cranberries
2 cups white chocolate chips
2 ea deep dish pie shells
1. Mix first five ingredients.
2. Place one cup of each, pecans, cranberries, and white chocolate chips in each pie shell. 3. Divide the pie filling equally between the two pies.
4. Mix fill well with a spatula.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, turn pies and bake 25 to 35 minutes more. 6. Pies should have even coloring and move just a bit in the middle.
1/2 sheet devils food cake
2 cups whipped cream
1 jar Fluff
1 lb milk chocolate pistoles
1 cup heavy cream
1. Follow directions on back of the box of cake mix.
2. Whip cream to stiff peaks. Fold with Fluff.
3. Cut out cake to fit loaf pan molds. Layer with fluff. Should have three layers of cake two of fluff.
4. Freeze until very firm over night ideally.
5. Place chocolate in a mixing bowl.
6. Bring cream to a boil. Pour over chocolate and stir till smooth.
7. Ladle over cakes.